Nothing better after a hard day at work than a hot shower and a cold beer. But where to sit your beer to keep it out of the water? Anywhere you can put a suction cup, that's where. Maybe you just need to have some place in the kitchen, like the fridge or a window, to keep your beverage up out of the way of everything.
Not a shower beer kind of person? This can also be used for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc containers. Put these up high to keep out of the reach of children, or if you don't have shelves in the shower.
Listing is for one holder and suction cup. Suction cup is rated to hold 7lbs and the fulcrum design of the holder adds to it's strength. For best results, use rubbing alcohol to clean the suction cup and the mating surface (mirror, shower tile, window, etc) of any dirt, grime, or soap residue before use. Always test the grip of the suction cup before placing a drink in it.
Measurements without suction cup are roughly- 90mm wide x 110mm deep x 42.5mm high (3.5" wide x 4.33" deep x 1.67" high)
There are 16 colors to choose from currently and if you don't see the color you want feel free to message me and I will see if I can get that color. These are printed out of pla which is a corn based biodegradable non-toxic material or petg depending on color choice.
**Translucent colors will not appear translucent on thicker models**
**Pay extra attention to the color samples picture, such as Galaxy Blue is more of a purple color**
3D printing is accomplished by printing layer by layer, slooooowly. Due to this additive layering, there may be minor imperfections that can easily be fixed if you decide to finish it into a show piece. Posted pictures in listings are always representative of final quality.
8 Tips on Using Suction Cups
The care and use of suction cups is very simple.
1. Make sure the suction cup is clean and free from debris.
2. If the suction cup needs to be cleaned, wash in warm soapy water then dry gently with a lint-free cloth.
3. Clean the surface you are applying the suction cup to. It won’t adhere well to a dirty surface.
4. To enhance suction, a tiny dab of Vaseline or cooking oil may be rubbed on the rim of the cup.
5. Press the cup all the way down, against the surface.
6. The suction cup may need to be “burped” periodically by pressing down on it to remove any air that may have seeped in.
7. Temperature and humidity variations may make a suction cup lose its grip. If bonded above 40⁰ F/5⁰ C the cup will provide the most reliable service from -22⁰ to 120⁰ F.
8. To remove the cup, simply pull up on the release tab to break the suction.